Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content


​​Q. What is the procedure for leave? ​
​A. ​If you are  a teaching staff member - absence reporting 
​​​Q. What do I do if I require a cab voucher? ​​
A. I you require a taxi for approved school activities you should:
  • email subject line 'Taxi voucher/s required '
  • CC whoever approved the activity
  • state the number of vouchers required and the budget code (ask your HOD or approving officer)