Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Money matters (Finance)

Please remember, if at all in doubt, contact the friendly accounts team.

NB. BrisbaneSDE 'intranet' ('log a job') will not be accessable until you have been allocated your MIS ID. In the case of existing Education Queensland employees, when you have been officially attached to BrisbaneSDE.


Q. I need to register for a Professional Development Event and payment is required with registration, how can I organise this?

​A. Once the Deputy has approved the professional development and you have received the confirmation; email the link to the Finance Manager with any special requirements such as dietary or specific workshop requests. We can organise payment with a school corporate credit card and receipts/information will be returned upon completion. Alternatively you may organise a time to sit with the Finance Manager/Accounts Payable Officer to complete this together. Refer: Flowchart​

​Q. How can I get a reimbursement for an item/service/expense I’ve incurred whilst  I’ve been on school duties?
A. ​Complete a Reimbursement for Goods & Services Voucher, payment will be made into your bank account (details are available on our system; generally where your wage is deposited into)
​Q. I’m organising an excursion and need the finance team to receipt money. What forms do I need to complete?
A. Follow the process on the Excursion Planner flowchart
​Q. What supply arrangements are currently in place for the government/schools e.g. 'Standard offer arrangement', 'Preferred supplier agreement'?
(sometimes schools have to purchase from a nominated supplier)
A. ​​Visit OnePortal.