Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Senior Pathways

​​Q. When would I need to contact Senior Pathways or direct a student to them?
​A. Senior Pathways handles subject changes, alternative programs, special provisions and senior specific activities such as jerseys, SET planning, and subject selection, QTAC, QCS and QCE. If it is a senior specific question- send it their way!
​​Q. One of my senior students needs to submit supervisor nominations or lesson exemptions. Where should I direct them?
​​A. These enquiries are directed to  (supervisor nominations) or the HOS(lesson exemptions).
​​​​Q. Where do my senior students need to direct assessment extension forms?
​​​A. Assessment Extension forms for exams, tasks or assignments need to be emailed to